EOS magazine April-June 2007 back issue
Email to a Friend
Add to Favorites
|Add to cart
|In this issue...
Regulars & features
- New equipment EOS-1D Mark III; EF 16-35mm f2.8L II USM; Wireless File Transmitter WFT-E2; Speedlite 580EX II, Original Data Security Kit OSK-E2.
- Professional showcase Andy Earl is pop and rockís number one photographer. Angela August finds out why.
- Shake free The simplest way to shoot sharper images is to eliminate the effects of camera shake. David Newton looks at how you can overcome the ruinous effects of camera movement.
- Cable control A remote switch is a worthwhile accessory for anybody who uses their camera on a tripod. Options explored.
- Kit vs. pro lenses Is it really worth spending money on a more expensive lens, or are the lenses included in camera kits good enough for your needs?
- Wedding day As a keen photographer you may well be asked to photograph a friendís wedding. Brian Hall steers you through the common pitfalls and arms you with a photographic guide.
- Screen facts Thereís more to the LCD monitor on the back of your camera than is immediately apparent. David Newton takes a closer look at what it can show you.
- Bounce flash If possible, avoid using direct flash. You can achieve much better results by bouncing the flash illumination from a nearby surface.
- Direct printing Do you want to print your own images, but donít want the hassle of using a computer? Direct printing might be the answer.