|In this issue...
Regulars & features
- World of EOS News and reports from the world of Canon imaging.
- Q&A A selection of your photographic queries.
- Forum A round-up of recent activity on the EOS magazine forum.
- Drive modes Are you a 'one press – one picture' person, or do you like to rattle off a whole sequence of images in one go?
- Focus points Landscape photographers take note – the autofocus system of your camera might not be giving you optimum results.
- High ISO Now you can shoot in very low light without the need for flash. But does high ISO lead to low quality photographs?
- Flash with filters Is a basic flashgun enough? We show you how to take control of your Speedlite by adding colour with filters.
- Sweet spot Andrew Gibson shows you how to test your lens to find the aperture which gives optimum performance.
- Reverse vision Attaching your lens in reverse is all it takes to enter a world where tiny creatures barely visible to the eye fill the frame.
- How was it shot? Lightstream images as a signature shot for one Canon photographer.
- Panoramas Create sweeping panoramic images by shooting a number of images and merging them using computer software.
- Screen change We explain how a different focusing screen can help with some types of photography and with manual focusing.