EOS magazine October-December 2011 back issue
Email to a Friend
Add to Favorites
|Add to cart
|In this issue..
Regulars & features
- New Canon product Canon EOS-1D X plus GP-E1 and new WFT-E6 wireless file transmitter.
- World of EOS News and reports from the world of Canon imaging, including a volunteer project in Latin America.
- Q&A A selection of your photographic queries.
- Forum A round-up of recent activity on the EOS magazine forum.
- Locked up Exposure and focusing does not have to be the job of the shutter button on your EOS camera. Other methods might suit your technique.
- Fisheye zoom Tom Sheppard puts the new EF 18-15mm F4L Fisheye USM lens through its paces.
- First movie We encourage all those who have not yet used movie mode to do so with our guide to the basic settings and techniques.
- Masterclass Robert Birkby shares his tips for top landscapes, and reveals why you can sometimes ignore the rules.
- How was it shot? Bill Rowley brought new life to his photography when he unearthed a photographic technique that he had never tried before. He explains how, by using two polarisers, you can produce dramatic backlit images.
- Slow sync flash Understanding the balance between flash and ambient light ca help you to create dramatic images.
- Creative filters Unlock the potential of creative filters - a new function on Canon's recent cameras, the EOS 60D and 600D.
- Remote Shooting A guide to accessories for shooting remotely.