|In this issue...
Regulars & features
- New products EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 IS STM lens.
- World of EOS Canon autumn cash back, firmware updates, remote resources.
- Ready and waiting Is your camera ready for the unexpected? We recommend the best settings for a fast response.
- Car trails Night time is the right time for colourful action photograhy - see 'Cover Story'.
- DPP primer Digital Photo Professional (DPP) is Canon's RAW converter and image editing software.
- How was it shot? Can people levitate? There is no Photoshop manipulation in these photographs by Anatoleya.
- Heavenly bodies Learn how to capture some stunning images of the moon, planets, stars and comet ISON.
- Ring of confidence Canon L-series lenses are the best you can buy for your EOS camera. Are they worth the extra cost?
- EOS unchained What is WiFi all about? We explorehow how this technology is used with EOS cameras.
- Microphotography Huub de Waard shows you how to capture images from the small world of insects - without a tripod.
- Freelance diary Miles Willis decribes a black-and-white assignment for Hampton Court Palace.