Originally designed as an eBook, this guide is now available as a black-and-white reprint.
Finish: A5 spiral bound book (also available in A4)
This is a trial service until 31 December 2017.
Designed to follow on from the Understanding the EOS 5D Mark IV guide, with this book you'll unlock the more advanced features and customisations that your camera offers.
It's also the perfect standalone book if you have upgraded from the Canon EOS 5D Mark III or 7D Mark II and have a solid grasp on your previous camera's controls and functionality.
This book goes into detail about the new features on the 5D Mark IV, such as lens aberration controls and Dual Pixel RAW options. You'll learn too about some of the advances within the focusing system and get an in-depth guide to understanding and configuring the focusing system to your needs.
The EOS 5D Mark IV has been designed to offer stunning autofocus performance and can be set up to cope with any type of action photography. The 61 AF points are highly configurable but an in-depth understanding of the focusing system is essential to get the very best out of this superb camera. The camera has a maximum frame rate of 7 frames per second allowing the exact moment you want to be captured.
This volume will help you get to grips with the more advanced features such as the focusing overrides and set-up, along with image processing, camera customisation and the basic operation of Wi-Fi and GPS systems. You'll get up-to-speed with your camera and get your 5D Mark IV configured the way you want it quickly and efficiently.
180 pages long.
• Camera orientation and understanding the key controls
• Understanding the AF area selection
• Understanding the focusing overrides
• Understanding the CASE settings
• Getting the camera focusing set up to how you want it to work
• Understanding f8 focusing
• Learn all about lens aberration corrections
• What is Dual Pixel RAW
• Understanding custom functions
• Programming custom buttons controls
• Using the custom modes effectively
• Understanding the advanced image processing options
• Using the in-camera RAW processing
• How to customise Picture Styles
• The basics of using Wi-Fi on the camera
• The basics of using GPS on the camera