New from Matin is this Neoprene Fast Access Model 5 shoulder strap.
This strap is worn diagonally across the shoulder and allows quick access to the camera via a slider fixed into the camera’s tripod socket.The slider features a clever and secure dual lock release tab that allows the camera to be easily removed from the strap while preventing accidental release.Suitable for most DSLR’s and many Compact System and Bridge cameras
An extremely comfortable way to carry a camera, the Fast Access Strap is worn across the shoulder using a thick wide neoprene pad to spread the load. A secondary adjustable strap fits under the arm to keep the main strap in position. It can be removed if not required. The main strap is also adjustable to suit most photographers.
1. Wide, thick (8mm), stretchy neoprene shoulder pad with non-slip pad for comfort. Pad size 400mm x 60mm approx
2. Adjustable and detachable auxiliary side strap retains shoulder pad in place.
3. Rotating quick release buckle ensures a comfortable fit and makes the strap easy to remove.
4. Adjustable length main strap to fit most body sizes. Adjustment range 70cm to 85cm approx.
5. Adjustable ‘stop’ clip keeps camera in position and prevents it from sliding backwards.
6. Dual lock buckle allows for camera to be removed from strap while preventing accidental release.
7. Rotating Aluminium connector attaches to camera tripod socket*.
* User must ensure that connector is securely attached to camera. No tools are required to attach the connector. The connector should be regularly checked while in use, to ensure the connector remains tightly attached to the camera body.