Designed specifically for use with Canon equipment, this versatile wireless flash trigger can control up to three groups of flash guns or studio lights, each group comprising one or more flash guns.
The output levels are easily adjusted for each flash group via the power dial on the Viper transmitter, and are clearly indicated on the LCD screen next to the dial. You can use the LCD display on the transmitter to turn flashgun groups on and off, adjust the flash gun output of each group or set a group to Manual to allow the flashgun’s output setting to override the Viper.
The Hähnel Viper also features a pass-through flash hotshoe, which allows full TTL control of a local flash as if it were mounted directly on the camera. The Viper comes with one transmitter and receiver; additional receivers are available separately (see right) for the control of second and third flash groups via the one Viper transmitter.
• Wireless group flash trigger for Canon camera/flash gun and compatible models
• ISM 2.4GHz digital transmission (more than 100 metres)
• Digital Channel Matching provides reliable connections, eliminating the risk of interference from other wireless products within range
• LCD backlit display indicating groups A, B & C on/off and flash power output settings
• Each group can be turned on/off or flash power output adjusted with individual control button on the transmitter
• Receiver has a 2.5mm socket and a Mini USB socket to connect to studio lights (via studio cable, sold separately)
• Mini USB socket – for software upgrade or external 5V power supply
• Powered by 2 x AA batteries (each on transmitter and receiver) for approx 120 hours.